About Me

My photo
The Chinese word "Yi" is our logo, which means 'memory'. Ken and I are both in love with this word. 'Yi', the word is made of two parts. The left side symbolizes 'heart' and right symbolizes 'meaningfulness'. Together, the word is not just about memory, it is about something that is meaningful to the heart. Like my name, I am outgoing and fun. A true romantic girl by heart...I am passionate about my photography work and alwasy wanting to capture all the special moments and turn them into a beautiful story. Vivian-Grand Prize Winner for 2008 Great Canadian National Photo Contest

India - Rajasthan Experience Part I and II - Destination Wedding Photographers

Finally, after hours of work, we have finished our India travel photos. For those people who have been waiting for a long time, we want you to be equally exicited as we are. Hopefully at the end of this video, you want to go/return to India as much as we do. We just want to say.....it was an amazing trip of our life time!!

P.S For best viewing quality, please choose 720pHD.(Requires fast internet.)


Part I - India Culture, Food, Nature, Hotel and Friends.



Part 2 - Buildings, Face of India and Shopping in India